Please, read it carefully. In it you will find important information about the treatment of your personal data and the rights recognized by the current regulations on the subject.
You declare that the data you provide us, now or in the future, are correct and truthful and you agree to notify us of any changes to them. If you provide personal data of third parties, you agree to obtain the prior consent of those affected and inform them about the content of this policy.
In general, the fields of our forms that are indicated as mandatory, must necessarily be completed in order to process your requests.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Unless otherwise specified, the person responsible for processing the data collected on this website is ANDROMEDA SOLUTIONS, S.L.U., C.I.F. B-57.804.478, with address at Carrer Asival, 18, 07011 Palma, Illes Balears and email email@example.com.
2. What personal information do we get?
The data we are dealing with are the ones obtained:
– Of the forms that you fill in and of the requests that you formulate in the Web. We also treat the data included in the requests and requests that we receive by email.
– From the social profile with which you have decided to log on to our Web.
The categories of data we deal with typically consist of:
– Identification and contact data;
– Business tracking data
3. Why will we process your data?
The data of our users will be treated for the management of the relationship with them, the attention to their requests and queries, the administration and the management of the security of the web and the fulfillment of our legal obligations. These data will also be treated for analytical purposes and to improve the quality of our services. Likewise, we will treat your data for the sending of commercial communications.
4. Who can we communicate your information to?
Your data will only be communicated to third parties by legal obligation, with your consent or when your request involves such communication.
5. Legal basis of the treatments
The basis for the treatment of your data is the management of the legal relationship established with you and compliance with legal obligations.
The following treatments are based on the legitimate interests described below:
– The management of the security of the Web is based on the existence of our legitimate interest in guaranteeing the security of our systems.
– The realization of statistics and quality control are based on our legitimate interest to evaluate our services.
– The sending of commercial communications is based on our legitimate interest in promoting our products or services, as well as their consent to receive such communications by electronic means.
The following treatments are based on your consent, without the withdrawal of such consent conditioning the provision of contracted services:
– The realization of navigation profiles based on information obtained from cookies or similar technologies.
6. How long will we keep your data?
In general, we keep your data during the validity of the relationship you have with us and in any case during the periods stipulated in the applicable legal provisions and during the time necessary to meet possible responsibilities arising from the treatment. We will cancel your data when it is no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. The access logs to restricted areas of the web will be canceled the month of its creation. The information related to navigation will be canceled once the web connection is completed and the statistics have been made.
The data processed for commercial purposes will remain in force until its withdrawal is requested.
7. What are your rights?
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are treating your personal data and, in that case, access them. You can also request that your data be rectified when they are inaccurate or that incomplete data is completed, as well as request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only treat the affected data for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or with a view to the protection of the rights of other persons. Under certain conditions and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may also object to the processing of your data. In this case, we will stop treating the data except for compelling legitimate reasons that prevail over your interests or rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Likewise, and under certain conditions, you may request the portability of your data to be transmitted to another data controller.
You can revoke the consent that you had given for certain purposes, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To request your withdrawal from the treatments for commercial purposes you can:
– Send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Use the link provided for this purpose in our bulletins.
You also have the right to file a claim with a data protection authority.
To exercise your rights you must send us a request accompanied by a copy of your national identity document, or another valid document that identifies you by postal or electronic mail, to our Data Protection Delegate at the addresses indicated in the section Who is the responsible for the processing of your data?
You can obtain more information about your rights and how to exercise them on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at www.aepd.es