LEGAL NOTE AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB
The mere access to this Web does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the web.
I. WEB HOLDER
For the purposes of the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Law of Spain), the following information is provided about the owner of this Website:
– Holder of the Web: Andromeda Solutions S.L.U. (ANDROMEDA, hereafter)
– Registered office: Carrer Asival, 18, 07011 Palma, Illes Balears.
– C.I.F. B57804478
– Registration data: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Palma de Mallorca, volume 2534, book 0, folio 156, sheet PM-71718, registration. one.
In addition to the registered office, the following channels are available to users to direct their requests, questions or claims:
– Contact form of the web
1. Introduction. ANDROMEDA offers on this website information about technological development services for companies in the nautical sector, excursions and tours, through a management platform to cover the needs of fleets and nautical charter agencies and a management platform for all the reservation process. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below, so it is recommended that you read this section carefully before starting your navigation.
2. Obligations of Users. Users agree to use this Website in a lawful manner, in accordance with the provisions of these conditions and in a manner that does not cause harm to the rights or interests of ANDROMEDA or third parties. By way of example and in no case limiting or excluding, the User also undertakes to:
– Do not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
– Do not use the data published on the Web to send unsolicited communications (spam).
– Not to introduce or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the web in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information, nor to disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism or against the human rights or of minors;
– Not to take actions that suppose or imply a violation of the intellectual property rights ANDROMEDA or of third parties;
– Do not cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ANDROMEDA, its suppliers or third parties;
– Not to introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or to use any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damages.
– Not to suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of this Web
3. Exclusion of liability. This Website is provided “as is” and its use is made at the user’s own risk, so neither ANDROMEDA, nor its administrators, workers, suppliers or collaborators will be liable for damages, of any nature, direct or not. , that derive from the use of the Web, expressly excluding ANDROMEDA, to the extent provided by the Law, any type of guarantees, whether express or implied.
ANDROMEDA does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Website, although it will make all efforts that are reasonable in this regard. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations.
ANDROMEDA is not responsible for possible damages derived from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephone disconnections caused by causes beyond the aforementioned entity; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing center, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electrical systems; nor of any other alteration that may occur in the Software or Hardware of Users. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malwares, trojans or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system, documents or files of the User, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. In the same way, ANDROMEDA will not respond for damages caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond its control.
Neither will it be liable for any damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Website, nor for the consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may appear on this Website provided by the Users themselves. other third parties. ANDROMEDA does not assume any obligation or responsibility with respect to those services that it does not lend directly.
4. External links. In no case ANDROMEDA will assume any responsibility for the contents of the links belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
5. Denial of access and cancellation of accounts. ANDROMEDA reserves the right to deny access to the Web, as well as to suspend or cancel accounts to those Users who fail to comply with these conditions; in case of unforeseen technical or security problems; inactivity of the account for a significant time; or in compliance with a request and / or a police, judicial or administrative order.
Said cancellation or suspension will be made at the sole discretion of ANDROMEDA and will not give rise to any type of compensation.
7. Intellectual property and copyright. The intellectual property rights of the Web, the domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, etc.) are the property of ANDROMEDA, who is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit them in any way, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Law. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of ANDROMEDA or, as the case may be, is expressly prohibited. , of the third parties that hold the rights of intellectual property or of author on the affected contents. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user of the website may view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal use. and private. Those entities or persons who, with prior authorization from the owner of this website, intend to establish a link with it, must guarantee that it only allows access to this website or service but that it does not reproduce its content and services.
8. Nullity of the clauses. In the event that a clause of these conditions of use was declared void, it will only affect said provision or that party that has thus been declared, the conditions remaining in all the rest and having such disposition, or the affected party, by not putting .
9. Acceptance. The access to the Web and its use necessarily imply that each and every one of the present conditions of use are expressly accepted by you.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the rights granted to consumers by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, this website will be governed by Spanish law excluding its conflict of law rules and any controversy that may arise from its use or of the services linked to it will be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca, expressly renouncing the users to their own jurisdiction if they had it.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform aimed at consumers, who can access it through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage